Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ugandan Blogging!!

Mathew 10:8... Freely you have received, freely give
We have been having trouble accessing internet connections for the past days and this has lagged down my posts. Though I have not been online, I have been working on several assignments offline.Here is my story!

Not a few months back, I was introduced to a world of "online Journalling" which in the IT world has been referred to as Blogging. Lately, I have been interesting several of my friends in Uganda to blog. Well, soon I will be giving a list of all those who started out blogging.

Nothing much to air out for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll look forward to hearing from some of your new blogging friends. I have been reading and enjoying your blog since Carlos linked it at Ragamuffin Soul!