Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to Regular Blogging..

Before shutting down the computer to leave office for church fellowship today, colleagues came saying... "We are back on." Wandering and asking myself what they meant, I gave them a puzzled look for awhile until one of them clearly mentioned, "we can surf, our internet connections are back on." Wow...

I can now post my thoughts, meditations, convictions and opinions on more regular basis. I will compile more articles/posts as the week goes by. For now, I leave you with the words of the Psalmist - Psalm 75:1, 6 -7

We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks!
For Your wondrous works declare that Your name is near.

For exaltation comes neither from the east
Nor from the west nor from the south.

But God is the Judge:
He puts down one,
And exalts another.

No comments: