Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Father's Desire!

Man-to-Man!
We all would want to know what our colleagues or family members or better still our workmates think of us! Depending on their perspective of us which in manytimes contributes to the way they relate to us, we are also inclined to think of them in the same way! More like bad for bad, good for good! I have been questioning myself what God thinks of the little needy children, the world that has fallen short of the grace for awhile. After scratching my head for several days, I was left with only one source for my answers-the bible....



God's Desire and Thoughts for Us!
1. John 3:16 & Isaiah 1:18... He loves us so much not more matter the dirt [sins] that we soak ourselves in, actually He calls us to Himself that He may wash spotless clean


2. 2 peter 3: 8-9 and 2 Timothy 2... Our Father who art in Heaven desires that none of His creation that resides in this world may perish but all may be reunited to Him..


I continue searching the thoughts of the King of all Kings in the scriptures but for now I challenge you in the food for thought



Food for Thought!
What are thoughts of God? What you think about Him and what you think of Him can easily channel into the way you relate with Him....

No comments: