Thursday, April 3, 2008

Appreciating ya all...

Lesson from an Artist...
He was a great african reggae or ragga artist, sang so many encouraging and inspiring Songs, however we lost him! In one of his many songs he sang that life is like a ladder, we meet many people who are climbing up and others are "climbing" down. On the same you will meet people who are so eager to help us move to the next steer of the ladder while others may fight very hard and do what they can to see you drop to the lower steers of the ladder.


Appreciation to you all...
I uploaded a "sitemeter" on this blog two weeks back to help me project traffic, it is a small tool that helps you monitor your blog or website. It was yesterday that I decided to generate a small graph for all ya people to view, in the graph it shows who visits this blog. I want to appreciate you all [people in America, Africa, Australia and Europe] for taking keen interest in following up on the posts that I publish. Am grateful. I would love to hear from you. are there any key issues that you would love us to share on this blog to improve this blog, if you have any please add them to the comments.

No comments: