Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Events!



Away without notice!
I couldn't get my hands on an Internet connected laptop or computer from Friday evening till Monday morning... Past 2 days have been one of those seasons when one task comes after the accomplishment of another... I personally need advice on how to manage such days!

Saturday Scenes
Compassion International was hosting a team of 3; the team combined a great photographer, a great writer and a great "videographer"... we visited a project to capture a few success stories... Later we witnessed several cultural dances at the crafts shops... we wrapped up the day with a bit of historical explorations in the Buganda history at Kasubi Tombs... Every Ugandan is identified by the a region in which his cradle land actually is... In the central

Sunday Scenes
With majority of the congregation waving palms in the air as we sang mainly Hillsong songs and hymns, the youth service in which I preached about the triumphant entry commenced as with celebrated Palm Sunday... By the time I went back home, I wanted to rest for today! I will be posting part of my sermon later on this week....

No comments: