Sunday, February 24, 2008

Visions, Goals and Missions

Visions and Goals, What is the Difference?
Lets admit not so many of us can actually differentiate between the key words. Let try my best to make a distinctive difference between the three words.

Where as a goal or objective consists of a projected state of affairs which a person or a system plans or intends to achieve or bring about, a Vision occurs to be long-term goal of strategy.

One thing I want to point out is that
achieving complex and difficult goals requires focus, long-term diligence and effort.If I had known God's will at an earlier age, His goals and Visions for my life, I should declare this that I would not have started from where I did! Ponder on this question and look around yourself to find out if you are where you are meant to be.

Find out God's Will for You! Once you do, trust me you will live in total liberty


Food for Thought
Proverbs 29:18 [KJV]
Where [there is] no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy [is] he.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog man!

Kelly in Carrollton, GA said...

Dennis,

You made a difference for our bloggers who travelled with you in Uganda, and because of that you are making a difference for all of us who followed their blogs. THANK YOU!! God bless you, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

Love your new blog. You have important things to say, and there are a great many of us who are listening. I have linked to you. Keep up the good work.

Blessings,

Shelia

LindaSue said...

You have a skill at not saying too much - letting your words speak clearly and backing it up with scripture.! The Ecclesiastes verses you quoted previously are one of my favorite passages - we all need a helpmate, workmate, partner.