Thursday, February 28, 2008

Secrets and Mysteries!

Formulaes or Formulars or Formulas?
Dont doubt that I never attended Mathematics and English lessons when I was in High school or College by the fact that I cant distinguish between Formulaes and Formulas. I did and I was many of my Tutors' favourite because I understood formulas as they were explained to me.

Allow me retrieve your memories back...
Has a workmate, friend or relative ever revealed to you a secret of doing something [say cooking an italian pasta or african pizza [Chapati]]? It so happens you try it out and it works out just fine. This is my personal experiene am told secrets and formulas, there are times that they work out and sometimes they just back fire!

Try out this formula, Sponsor a Child and You will make a difference in their lives

Food for Thought
Let me share with you in one Mystery or Secret, it is an wonderful thing to know Jesus Christ at a personal level just as you know your best friend and God has indeed given us all we need to Know Him. Pauls says that this mystery - "the good that is knowing Jesus Christ" was hidden from so many for ages but now God has revealed it to us. Venture in knowing Christ

Colossians 1:26-27 [CEV]
For ages and ages this message was kept secret from everyone, but now it has been explained to God's people. God did this because he wanted you Gentiles to understand his wonderful and glorious mystery. And the mystery is that Christ lives in you, and he is your hope of sharing in God's glory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dennis...i hope you're doing well. i wish i would have tried some african pizza when we were there!

i posted a couple of videos from the trip on my blog! i hope you'll check 'em out :)

take care!
anne
flowerdust.net

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

Hello Dennis,

I'm enjoying reading your blog. I thought I'd let you know that I've tried out the formula you've recommended, and can't wait to see the result!

Tania