Friday, February 29, 2008

Tested and Now Testifying!

On that Bed!
In gloom and tears I sat on my bed, knowing not what to do but thinking so hard and wishing I could turn back the clock! I didnt have any hope or anyone to turn to because no indicator around me showed there was a way through.
After several trials in all places for a couple of years, Joy and Peace finally became my possession when I found out and got enrolled in an International Sponsorship Program. I can now stand on my own, support my family and enjoy a christian life because I have been equipped to by this Program.

Testimony enough!
In my interactions with children who have been supported by Compassion International, such stories are told and how I beat and blame myself for not being there before they shed those many tears, before they got to that point of hopelessness! We can make a difference in many of the children's by reaching out to them, I urge you. I recommend it, Sponsor-a-child
Food for Thought!
Mathew 9:36 - 37
When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is also my testimony that the ministry of Compassion (or more acurately, God through His Compassion ministry) has spiritually blessed me beyond anything I deserve.

Praise be to God.

LindaSue said...

Bless you Dennis - you are fulfilling the role of being a godly man - God's man - what a great example. Those of us who may never know you personally can hope to shake your hand in heaven someday! We are blessed to be Compassion sponsors -thank you for putting a face and heart to the role we knew someone was playing in Compassions' ministry.