Friday, February 22, 2008

Heather for Women's Ministry!

Lets Celebrate!
I thought I may celebrate with you in the glad tidings! Heather, my girlfriend has started up a new women's ministry with her friend! Am so glad that we still have bible characters like Deborah [as in Judges], Lydia [as in Acts] and Mary Magadelene [as in the Gospels].

Heather's Women's Ministry!
What still intrigues is the name! Pray, Share and Pizza?! Sounds fun and a go for it Meeting.

The ministry will target people in teenage years, school leavers or university students to help encourage them and build them up and it will be held 6 times in a year, beginning of university semesters, mid of the semester and end of the semester. It shall be a prayer based minstry but also with some bible sharing....along with some food...

Have you thought about initiating a ministry around your neighbourhood or maybe at your workplace or at Cafe where you have your variety cappucino [I have a story to tell about a ministry that was initiated from the Restaurant], I think you have potential to address the tiny Issues that your agemates or workmates are challenged with. Go for it! Or maybe the word Ministry sounds huge and an arrangement that would need training up for. Well I will break it down to reaching out and my question will still stands, are you reaching out?

News Flash!
Every wednesday I will featuring my friend's blog on this blog, you may want to check out what he has invented.He has called it Watercooler Wednesday!

Food for Thought!
We must either find a way or make one. -Hannibal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and if your ministry plan and ideas dont work out..keep on keeping and looking for the doors to other opportunities. check out www.myspace.com/prayerministryonline