Thursday, December 4, 2008

Legendaries, God's Generals

You need re-energizing and a big push in that church or fellowship ministry you are operating in? Here is quick medicine that any good friend would prescribe for you. Read God's General (why some succeeded and why some failed). There is alot to learn from in this book. God's Generals an inspirational books by Roberts Liardon (Robert brings different versions of God's general. God's Generals - The Roaring Reformers. God's Generals - The Revivalists). Havent read most of the book but one page makes want to flip and turn to another, join me on this.

Am still wondering why I don't ever finish books everytime I start reading books? Would need counsel on this honestly! In my search about Smith Wigglesworth, I came across a blog specially dedicated to publishing his sermons. Please check out

Psalm 1:1 - 2...

No comments: