Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our very "firsts"!

How did your first feel?
How did it feel on your very first day at High school? How did it feel on your first day on your first job ever [I wont mention nothing on the panel of interviewers that you faced on the interview]? How did it feel on your first date with your very first girlfriend or boyfriend?How did it feel on your first encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ?

I personally don't know how I feel about my first blog, I obviously feel but earnestly and honestly, I cant describe it!

Am sure I have an audience that have no idea what blogging is, it is a whole new thing to them as it was to me a few weeks back before I met up with a team of 16 wonderful US friends [I would want to say they!] who are major bloggers in the states they live in back in USA. Maybe someone out there should tell my audience what blogging is all about, am still in awe of this new thing and it is hard to explain.

This is me!

This being my first blog, I thought I should take the honor of introducing myself. Am Dennis Godwin Tumusiime, a 22 year old male born in East Africa [Uganda]. I work with an International Christian Child Development Organisation. Check the organisation out on this link
http://www.compassion.com/default.htm

What about my blog?
I have not yet figured out how to approach my blogging antiques and what to post but definitely. I have something in mind and in plan though. For starters, I will posting on issues that concern the Youth, Child Advocacy Articles, Biblical Teachings on different key issues that affect our day-to-day lives.

Am excited about this and look forward to posting my next blog and obviously to my first comments about my blog, oh you could include your suggestions on what should be included on this blog. It takes a team you know that.

Food for Thought
Zechariah 4:10; For who has despised the day of small things?...NKJV.

As I start to blog, I do believe as many as who read this today and tomorrow will be blessed. Am sure this is going to be a link between all readers in Uganda, Africa, America and Australia [my girlfriend will be featuring on this as well, she is Sydney at the moment].

2 comments:

Melissa G said...

Hello Dennis,
I read on ragamuffinsoul.com that you've started a blog! I'm so glad! Welcome to Blogville! I've been reading about the trip to Uganda that Compassion sent the bloggers on. It's been amazing to see their pictures and to read their posts.
It was really special to see them go to Uganda because the girl that I sponsor is from Uganda! So it was really cool to see her country.
Thank you for making the trip possible for everyone. You have touched so many lives through them. God bless.

John said...

hey, Dennis! i found your blog via Ragamuffinsoul. congrats on the new blog and i look forward to reading it.